Friday 10 August 2012

Hey!

This is my new blog all about.....films!

I love watching films, and I also love writing about them, so here's a place where I can write about the film's I've watched. I'll be writing about old films, New films; from Sci-fi to Disney etc! I will also be writing about directors, actors, actresses etc, and I'll probably write about some tv shows!
As well as focusing on films and tv, I will talk about general things-what I've done, all the girly things like fashion, shopping etc. I'm a HUGE lover of cooking, and I'm always making cupcakes, so you'll see some of this also.....However, films will be my main priority :)
I hope you enjoy reading this blog, and any feed back would be great, as I would love to work for a film magazine one day, and be the film enthusiast that I am for life! Enjoy!
P.S. My name's Chantelle, but I'm known as Channy! x

No comments:

Post a Comment