Monday 26 November 2012

Hmmm..

Soo, I'm currently in my FilmStudies lesson at college....writing a script for my imagined film for my coursework. FUN (not). However, I thought I'd share with you what my film is about, so here's the synopsis:

Naomi is a seventeen year old girl, living the highlife-Free as she can be. She has the whole world to herself, and she's very popular at her school. She's known as the girl who parties hard, smokes like a chimney, and has a 'whatever' attitude. But all of this changes when she finds herself in a situation-a situation which leads to much contemplation, and a dramatic change to her life style. At first, finding out she's pregnant shocks her, but then, she decides she's going to keep the baby-something only she seems to want. After everybody finds out about this, they want nothign to do with her, except her best friend, Chloe. Chloe stands by her thorughout the pregnancy. Naomi takes on the challenege of being a mother, and dramatically changes her life around-maturing and growing up through the process.


Well, there it is. It's not perfect, but you get the picture I'm sure :')
I'm kind of excited to start filming it, and nervous at the same time! There's so much planning, and I'm worried that the editing will go awful....but I don't have to start that for a couple of weeks-so at the moment I can focus on shooting my film, and making some immense bloopers! SO EXCITING!
And, this will hopefully be my earliest and first piece of a few more films I can make (providing I pass a directing course, along side writing for Empire or Total Film Magazine)......A girl can dream.

Let me know what you think of it please! :)

Channy x

No comments:

Post a Comment